[Inpycon] Better Volunteer Communication

Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Sat Sep 20 19:46:43 CEST 2014

Hi all,

It was nice meeting the volunteers in person and discuss the details
today. I know a lot of volunteers are yet to arrive in Bangalore. But in
the coming week we'll need the volunteers to stay in touch more than
ever. We'll all meet at NIMHANS on 25th in person again, till then, I'd
like to ask all the volunteers to be online on our IRC channel
#pyconindia on irc.freenode.net . Install an IRC client like XChat or
Hexchat on your machine and try to be online on that channel whenever
you can, so that we can quickly reach you when needed. Mailing sometime
takes more time to complete a communication.

Hope to see you at #pyconindia.

Thanks,
Bibhas

PS: once you join, please introduce yourself(name, task) so that we know
who you are(because you can choose any nickname).