[Inpycon] Proposal - Panel discussion for the Web Track of Pycon

Kiran Jonnalagadda jace at pobox.com
Sun Sep 21 20:04:39 CEST 2014

Wait, what, I got volunteered into this panel?

I'm the sort of guy who disses everything I use because critical feedback
is what moves things forward. I'd hate to be the guy dissing Flask while
I'm supposed to be evangelising it. Can we find someone who's better as a
pure evangelist?

Kiran

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda