[Inpycon] Better Volunteer Communication

Balabhaskar Kalapatapu kbalabhaskar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 20:56:25 CEST 2014

hi,

As I caught the FLU, still unable to recover at my best.

I request personally to all the team of PYCON.

Even I asked the doctors, but they said may be you recovered here, if
you face new weather and dampen or rainy conditions, it will come back
and spoil your spirit.

with this I have to stick to home like a home sick , atleast can i
watch through the net or online

I am very sorry and kindly excuse me and exclude me from the volunteeer list.

please Cancel my PYCON INDIA Ticket also , if it possible kindly do
the help and return the money at your level best, so that many of the
interested pythonists can come .

with best regards,

yours truly

k.bala bhaskar

9014278129

On 9/20/14, Bibhas <me at bibhas.in> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It was nice meeting the volunteers in person and discuss the details
> today. I know a lot of volunteers are yet to arrive in Bangalore. But in
> the coming week we'll need the volunteers to stay in touch more than
> ever. We'll all meet at NIMHANS on 25th in person again, till then, I'd
> like to ask all the volunteers to be online on our IRC channel
> #pyconindia on irc.freenode.net . Install an IRC client like XChat or
> Hexchat on your machine and try to be online on that channel whenever
> you can, so that we can quickly reach you when needed. Mailing sometime
> takes more time to complete a communication.
>
> Hope to see you at #pyconindia.
>
> Thanks,
> Bibhas
>
> PS: once you join, please introduce yourself(name, task) so that we know
> who you are(because you can choose any nickname).

K.Bala Bhasker
9014278129