[Inpycon] Volunteers Required: Video Management Task

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 05:43:07 CEST 2014

Thanks Kiran for make expectation clear  this will help volunteer to plan
thing accordingly.

One more point i want to add

We can use 26th whole day for setup as audi 1 and audi 2 both will be free
as workshops will happen in 2 rooms upstair and audi 3.
we are not planning to cover capture workshops video this year.

Thanks,
Vijay kumar Bang