[Inpycon] Proposal - Panel discussion for the Web Track of Pycon

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 12:35:34 CEST 2014

If we don't get owner for this task . I request you to take ownership as it
smallest possible task.
Everything goes through me but am not owner for all tasks.
It's effort of all* wonderful volunteers* who are helping in all possible
way to make PyCon India great show as every year.
Hope to see your helping hands in this task.

--
Thanks,
Vijay kumar Bang