[Inpycon] Sim card

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:53:31 CEST 2014

AFAIK activation period is long majorly for postpaid connections. Prepaid
ones should be fast enough. Airtel is a good option IMO.

If need be, we can get one before he comes. If i'm right, he's landing here
on 25th. Which gives us 2 more days.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 12:22 AM, Mohammed Sufiyan <sufiyanvs at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Activation period might be long and depends on network,,,
>

> On Monday, September 22, 2014, Shrayas rajagopal <shrayasr at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Prepaid stuff isn't hard to get. I think that would be the best option.
>>
>> Depending on where he is staying the longest, He can get the sim there
>> and top up as and when required.
>>
>> To get the sim, one photo with an address and ID proof is required. This
>> can be got on any one volunteer's name.
>>
>> As far as the question of micro sim goes, it isn't hard to get at all.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:40 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <
>> noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
>>

>>> Michael has asked how hard it is to get an India micro sim for his phone
>>> for the week that he'll be here.
>>>
>>> Can someone who knows please let me know?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cordially,
>>> Noufal
>>> http://nibrahim.net.in