[Inpycon] Sim card

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Tue Sep 23 06:23:54 CEST 2014

On 09/23/2014 08:44 AM, Noufal Ibrahim KV wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 23 2014, Shrayas rajagopal wrote:
>
>> AFAIK activation period is long majorly for postpaid connections. Prepaid
>> ones should be fast enough. Airtel is a good option IMO.
>>
>> If need be, we can get one before he comes. If i'm right, he's landing here
>> on 25th. Which gives us 2 more days.
>
> [...]
>
> Can someone in B'lore take care of this?  I have an unused Bangalore sim
> myself but it's an old fashioned one (which fits my phone) and I don't
> want to cut it into a micro.

<paranoid rant>
It is inadvisable in these days of security concerns to take out a SIM
card in one's name, to be used by another person, unless the SIM user is
very personally known to the SIM owner. Even if you do give the SIM to
another person personally known to you, make sure you get it back when
the person is done using it. Or else you would never know in whose hands
the SIM might eventually land up, and may lead to unfortunate
consequences to the SIM owner.

Be aware, and be safe.
</paranoid rant>

Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)