[Inpycon] Sim card

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 06:33:35 CEST 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Rejy M Cyriac <rcyriac at redhat.com> wrote:

> <paranoid rant>
> It is inadvisable in these days of security concerns to take out a SIM
> card in one's name, to be used by another person, unless the SIM user is
> very personally known to the SIM owner. Even if you do give the SIM to
> another person personally known to you, make sure you get it back when
> the person is done using it. Or else you would never know in whose hands
> the SIM might eventually land up, and may lead to unfortunate
> consequences to the SIM owner.
>
> Be aware, and be safe.
> </paranoid rant>
In this particular case we talking about someone who is very highly regarded by
the community and many of us know him personally, so I think this
should not be a problem. He
will be returning through Bangalore only, so one can take back the SIM
at the end of his trip.

Kushal
--
CPython Core Developer