[Inpycon] Missed call based voting system

Aravind Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Wed Sep 24 10:29:00 CEST 2014

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Rejy M Cyriac <rcyriac at redhat.com>
wrote:
> This is good for getting just the vote counts of 'like' and 'not-like'
> in quickly. But we would still need a method to get verbose feedback
> from the participants, *especially* when they did not like a session.
> Otherwise we will not have any data to base improvements upon.
>
> - rejy (rmc)

Completely agree. IMO, we should provide an option from verbose
feedback for both cases. And this channel should not replace the option
of completely anonymous pen and paper feedback.

For this year, I suggest we try to get this to work just for the panel
(and thats if testing goes ok). We can perhaps brainstorm in an open
space during the conference about how we can improve this for next year.

-A