[Inpycon] G+ Public Hangout with Jessica

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Fri Sep 26 20:48:53 CEST 2014

I've been exchanging emails with Jessica (whose visa unfortunately didnt
arrive in time), trying to see if there's anything else we could set up
with her - possibly a tweetchat or a hangout.  She had been travelling over
the last fortnight and was just not available. I've finally heard back
today - she is up for a tweetchat or a hangout. IMO, it's now too late to
anything during the conference, and likely everyone involved will want a
bit of a break soon after. I've asked her for a couple of dates for a G+
public hangout with the community.

Lets discuss this at the conference and then I can follow up.

-A