[Inpycon] Missed call based voting system

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Sat Sep 27 19:30:43 CEST 2014

FYI

I demoed the missed call voting system today as a lightning talk. About 70
people voted via missed calls (asked to choose between Federer, Nadal and
Djokovic), and I showed them the results via the system. Overall, I think
it seemed to be quite popular, gauging by the response and questions alter.

As outlined earlier, since the testing has gone well today, we will be
using this for informal voting at the end of the panel discussion.

-A