[Inpycon] Suggestion For Open Spaces management

Vinay Dahiya vinay.not.nice at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 21:20:17 CEST 2014

Since Jaseem talked about the problems faced by him while managing the
open space talks during the volunteers gathering in the end today I
gave some thoughts maybe we can try them if its possible.

I think we can create a public Document on Google Drive or Some else
where Jaseem can keep updating the Document with the activities going
on and we can display that in every break.
If the Document is public and has a short-link we can even use Next
speakers laptop to display the schedule.

Also we can put that document link on facebook, twitter and maybe on
the pycon blog so that anyone interested can directly refer the
schedule using link in the posts and get a live updates of whats
happening there.

--
pyvkd
(Vinay Dahiya)