[Inpycon] Feedback and improvement suggestion

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Mon Sep 29 08:02:37 CEST 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Tenzin Kunkyab <ten.kunkyab at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Vijay,
>
> Most speakers had some issues with their presentation not being visible
> for the participants at the back.
>
> Perhaps ask the speakers to scale the fonts big enough for people at the
> back to see or get some LCDs at the back that'd show the same ppt.
>
> Just my thoughts, apologies if it's stupid. :)

​+1 ​

​We discussed this on the thread earlier, but didnt end up taking action:
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/QaMxo01MdVBfDQJeCxHO​

I vote for larger screens next year and/or better projector resolution if
possible.  If that's not possible, we should add larger fonts to the
speaker guidelines.