[Inpycon] Feedback and improvement suggestion

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 08:04:04 CEST 2014

On 09/29/2014 10:44 AM, Tenzin Kunkyab wrote:
> Hi Vijay,
>
> Most speakers had some issues with their presentation not being visible
> for the participants at the back.
>
> Perhaps ask the speakers to scale the fonts big enough for people at the
> back to see or get some LCDs at the back that'd show the same ppt.

The LCDs at the back is a good suggestion. I have seen it used well at
an Amazon workshop, at the same venue. Telling the speakers to use
bigger font size may not always work, especially when showing code.

> Just my thoughts, apologies if it's stupid. :)

No idea can be stupid, it may only be irrelevant for a specific
environment or a particular period of time. So take back the apology. ;-)

- rejy (rmc)

>     Regards,
>     Tenzin Kunkyab
>

> On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 9:17 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com
> <mailto:vnbang2003 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>         Please share your feedback and improvement point for us so we
>     can make PyCon India 2015 much better.
>

>     --
>     Thanks,
>     Vijay