[Inpycon] KG memorial award

Thu Apr 2 08:16:58 CEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Noufal Ibrahim KV
<noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 02 2015, sankarshan wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Anand B Pillai
>> <anandpillai at letterboxes.org> wrote:
>>> For example, I was thinking of requiring 2 people to actively support
>>> the nominated person rather than just mentioning 2 references.
>>
>> What would be the form of "actively support" when contrasted with
>> being listed as references?
>
> I think a posted letter signed in blood testifying to the partys support
> for the nominee should cover it.

I do apologize if my question came across as anything other than
seeking clarification. Your response does indicate that the brevity
might be misinterpreted. It was my understanding that "listed
references" are usually asked about the veracity of body of work for
the nominee. Anand's email (as I read it) seems to propose an
additional check using a very particular phrase. My question is
limited to the scope/parameters of that phrase. If this is something
that doesn't need to be discussed, it would be fine as well.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>