[Inpycon] Keynote speaker for PyCon India 2015

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Sat Apr 18 19:29:13 CEST 2015

On Sat, Apr 18 2015, vijay kumar wrote:

[...]

> Senthil is Python core developer, maintainer of urllib2.  I don't see
> travel cost as a concern as It can be worked out (his present company
> twitter or PSF).

[...]

Yes. We can afford it. I'm saying that if we are spending that much
money, we should try to get someone like one of the people I've
mentioned before.

Another person that comes to mind is Bram Cohen of bittorent. His main
language is Python and he's famous as an entrepreneur and programmer.

--
Cordially,
Noufal