[Inpycon] Call for volunteer meet

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Apr 20 13:10:04 CEST 2015

On Sun, Apr 19 2015, Kracekumar Ramaraju wrote:

> Hi All
>
>  We are having volunteers meet on April 25, from 12.00 PM to 1.00 PM.
>
> Venue: IBM, EGL, Domlur [1].
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. Finding out volunteers for registration and other tasks.
> 2. Discussion about planning Dev Sprint.

That's just a week away isn't it? Allow me to propose an alternative.

I propose that a thread be started here mentioning the various tasks for
which people are needed and then to gather volunteers for all
them. i.e. assemble a "proto team" here on the mailing list. A lot of
people other than the ones just in Bangalore can participate then.

Once that gains some momentum (say one or two weeks), call a f2f meeting
sometime in early to mid May to make things solid. I think the meeting
will be more productive and useful.

[...]

--
Cordially,