[Inpycon] Ticket prices.

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 05:59:51 CEST 2015

Lets make ticket price Rs 1,000 per workshop and remove honorarium given to
>> tutor
>> This way it will help both . Either one has to agreed.
>> Let vote and come to conclusion
>> 1) Rs 1,500 per workshop with honorarium to tutor.
>> 2) Rs 1,000 and no honorarium for tutor.
>>

> If the only issue is meeting the costs, then you could try having more
> workshops. Last year we didn't have enough high-quality workshop proposals
> even when we were open to consider more slots.
>
> You have answered question why we should not increase number of work so
don't understand your point here. Let not divert discussion on quality if
you have suggestion please start thread where everyone can share their
inputs.

Note: Our quality of Talk/Workshop are improving every year.

I would request members to vote and make decision  . Vote will be counted
till Tomorrow EOD.