[Inpycon] Volunteer Required -- Volunteer Coordinator

Kumar Anirudha anirudhastark at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 14:55:02 CEST 2015

I'm in. Sorry for delay.
|   |

| Kumar Anirudhaabout.me/kumaranirudha |
|  |

|   |

     On Tuesday, 28 April 2015 11:34 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

 We have counted all of you . Will drop email separately and brief details

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:11 AM, chandankumar <chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com> wrote:

  Hello,

 On Sunday 26 April 2015 02:08 PM, Sukhbinder Singh wrote:

 Please count me in.
  Sukhbinder

 Sent from my iPhone
 On 26-Apr-2015, at 9:27 am, Deep Sukhwani <deepsukhwani at gmail.com> wrote:

  I'm in. On 26-Apr-2015 9:18 am, "vijay kumar" <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi,
  We need a volunteer coordinator to manage the future volunteers for PyCon India 2015. The responsibilities are:

 His responsibilities are:

   - Maintains a list of volunteers for each task.
   - When someone shows an interest for volunteering, take his/her email/phone/place etc. and find what kind of help he can offer and track in a google spreadsheet.
   - When there a need for volunteers, he should look at his list and request volunteers to help with task.
   - Should be present 1 or 2 day before conference day to manage volunteer on ground.

 Time required
   - Initially 1-2 hours per week , later on 2-3 hours per day(Last week of conference).

  Anyone interested?

 I am interested in volunteer coordinator role for PyCon India 2015.
 Last year, i was volunteer coordinator for PyCon India 2014 and i would love to mentor new volunteers for this year PyCon India.

 Thanks,

 Chandan Kumar

Thanks,
Vijay