[Inpycon] Volunteer meet

Kracekumar Ramaraju me at kracekumar.com
Thu Aug 6 21:18:02 CEST 2015

Reminder

We have volunteer meet on Saturday from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM (see earlier
mail for venue and map).

Agenda

   - Dev Sprint planning
   - Open space discussion
   - Poster session discussion
   - Reaching out to potential silver sponsors
   - We have less than two months for the conference. We need a lot of
   volunteers for various tasks. Please come forward and volunteer. We will be
   calling for volunteers for various tasks going forward and need more
   volunteers since there is high dropout.

We need a volunteer who can share MOM after meetup. If you're interested
please reply.

Everyone is welcomed to attend the meetup.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Deep Sukhwani <deepsukhwani at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Google Calendar Event Template can be accessed here [1]
> (In case anyone wants to add the event to their Google Cal)
>
> https://goo.gl/6kwrTT
>> --
> Regards
> Deep L Sukhwani
>

> On 29 July 2015 at 01:01, Kracekumar Ramaraju <me at kracekumar.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> >  We're having PyCon India volunteers meetup on 8th Aug, 2015 in Hacker
> Earth
> > office, Koramangala [1] from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
> >
> > Agenda:
> > -----------
> >
> > Poster session discussion
> > Dev Sprint work