[Inpycon] Freedom Hack

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Tue Aug 11 06:00:48 CEST 2015

On Tue, Aug 11 2015, Akshay Rawat wrote:

> I think yes.Inviting python users to use there skills for a nobel cause.
>
> Interested people can join us. Other please Ignore.

[...]

That's not the point. Every list has a purpose. The purpose of inpycon
is to discuss Pycon India. It's not to invite people for events or for
marketing things like Freedom Hack (which is what your original email
was).

"Others please ignore" is unacceptable. Please don't post irrelevant
things like this or I'll have to ban you from the list.

--
Cordially,
Noufal