[Inpycon] Workshop selection status

Vanitha Shanmugam vani.pree at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 05:26:18 CEST 2015

Hi All,

We are happy to inform you that workshops have been finalised. You can find
the selected talks here
<https://in.pycon.org/cfp/pycon-india-2015/proposals/>.

Workshop registration will be opened by tomorrow (Aug 14th 2015). More
details on the registration will be shared shortly by the registration team.

Thanks,
Vanitha