[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:08:43 CEST 2015

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:47 PM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually am tired with this thread  we need to conclude else this project
> is going nowhere.
>
> Anand C want to lead this year and run it as independent community  as he
> think PSSI is hard organizations for pythonexpress project under which it
> was started.
> I would request him to one final time explain in *details* what all he
> thing is hard with PSSI and Why does he think it can't be solved with
> constructive discussion.

This thread is not going anywhere.

Let me summarize the thread:

* I'm interested to see Python Express succeed and willing to take the lead.
* I'm not interested to run it as PSSI project, given my bitter experiences
so far. I would like to run it as just a community project.
* If someone else want to take the lead to run Python Express as PSSI
project (whatever that means), I'll be very happy to hand over and probably
continue doing workshops in my city.

I'm not saying PSSI is bad or things can't be improved with constructive
discussions. I just don't think that is my cup of tea.