[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:35:34 CEST 2015

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 11:41 PM, Haris Ibrahim K. V. <blucalvin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 13 August 2015 at 23:30, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 11:14 PM, Haris Ibrahim K. V. <
> blucalvin at gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> as
> which

> >> You asked for people's opinion, and except for a couple of opposition,
> >> the majority are in favour of what you intend to do. If you are still
> >> waiting on * everyone * to agree with you, I don't think any community
> >> run initiative can get that. :)
> >

> > Please take a look why it was parked .While whole community was waiting
> for
> > answer from him, he write email saying this thread is going no where.
> How
> > should community take it as ?
>
> Actually, if you look at the thread, from the point where you raised
> your opposition, it has been a debate between you & Anand C mainly
> with Krace raising his opposition in a mail or two. In between that,
> Noufal has been urging to get "something" done; Sreekanth has pointed
> out one or two instances; and there was one mail by Sankarshan as well
> and one by Anand Pillai about parking this thread.
>
> So the way I see it, the "community" is not waiting for anything. I
> believe they are waiting for more workshops so that they can learn
> Python. In my humble opinion, from the look of the threads, I think
> you Vijay, Anand C and Krace need to relax, sit together, and sort
> this out. Otherwise I have a feeling that simply pulling the
> "community" tag into this discussion is not going to get anywhere.
>

>  Again off topic reply.

    I came forward to clear difference hence in that case only two people
will speak. Please come forward to resolve difference i will step back.
    Anand C requested time to come back with answer so we all are waiting
for his response.
   JFYI  "You even made point when requested to clarify you didn't respond".