[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Fri Aug 14 06:30:27 CEST 2015

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Anand B Pillai
<anandpillai at letterboxes.org> wrote:
> Request to not feed the fires with one liners. If you cannot help to
> solve it, please keep out of the discussion.

The above diktat is neither polite and nor helpful.

> This kind of pettiness is not helping anyone or the community.

Which part of Kushal's question was narrow-minded? I am slightly
amazed that senior figures in the Python community, with an enviable
history of establishing groups like BangPypers would dispense
judgement so trivially.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>