[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 06:53:05 CEST 2015

> May I suggest setting up a meeting to solve this with the concerned
> people - Anand C and PSSI members with issues - getting together and
> flushing out the hairy issues. It would be a lot better than what
> looks like - waste of time and energy - in this ML.
>
> If this is agreeable, please take it forward as such.

I've tried the f2f discussion before. It just ends up pointing fingers at
each other. Anyway I'm open to try it once again.

I rather suggest to have a meeting open to everyone to discuss about Python
Express.

I'll be in Bangalore next week. How about meeting somewhere near Indira
Nagar / MG Road around 6:30PM on August 22 (Saturday).