[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 06:48:59 CEST 2015

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 1:28 AM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 15 2015, vijay kumar wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > then why did you start new thread in pssi mailing list and replying
> > there post this emails here. Two answer in two mailing list.
> >
> > [1]: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/pssi/2015-August/000565.html
>
> This borders on ad hominem and I'm not going to offer a reply.
>
> [...]
>
> > Let me say i or few other volunteer will lead this project. Who will
> > lead i will get back with answer if not one is there you can assume i
> > will lead .
>
> If you say so. You're already the chair of PyCon India and from what I
> know, that's almost a full time job. I wouldn't have the bandwidth to
> even get involved let alone lead something like Python Express. But if
> you think you can do it justice, more power to you.
>
> when no one come forward am left with no option but am sure we will be
able to get 3-4 volunteers. we just need to call for volunteer and set
expectations.
In anyways i am not playing blocker role for pycon india as we have great
team of volunteers who are working on their  task and  individual are
writing emails and leading it. We need to get pythonexpress to same level
where each region people take lead and create awareness to make it success.

Just one point. Taking ownership of the project also means taking
> responsibility for failure. If Python express doesn't move forward,
> you'd be responsible.
>
> i am leading and working with community to get idea and steps forward .
As lead need to do more of co-ordination work . Volunteers needs to come
forward and conduct workshop.
If it fail we as whole community are equally responsible.