[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 07:07:28 CEST 2015

At some point in time I've interacted in person with most of the
> individuals on this on-going and seemingly endless thread. In the
> interest of all that is good, please take a step back and not write in
> for a couple of days. It is somewhat obvious that this issue is not
> going to resolve itself before PyCon India.
>
> Let me say i and few other had meeting with Anand C and Noufal offline on
same topic .
In all places it was just going same as it was here so for almost 10 month
this thread is not moving.
In all meeting it was agreed on certain thing and again surprise emails
keep coming completely different than what agreed in meeting.
I even requested we all should step back as we are not able to solve and
let other lead such a nice project but we are not able to get volunteer as
everyone is not able to understand path forward.

In anyways we have moved forward and let put effort to make it successful
project.

I apologize if anyone felt wrong about my tone but my intention are not
wrong .