[Inpycon] [Python Express] Next steps
vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:51:47 CEST 2015
Below are my thoughts on how to take python express forward.
- Create a separate mailing list  and call for volunteers to join
mailing list to contribute to the project.
- Get admins from different regions so local user groups would have
access to manage instead of having a single point of contact.
- Make partnership with open source groups like IEEE, FSMK, etc., to
spread the word on python express to various colleges and organizations.
- Incorporate feedback system with python express so that every tutor
and college can share their feedback on the workshop conducted.
- We need to review the existing software to analyze available and
required features to take it forward. I would request everyone to share
their feedback with the software.
At present Vanitha, Vignesh , Krace , Sreekanth and me have volunteered
We need more volunteers for this project for various tasks (below).
- Monitor workshop requests from colleges.
- Reach out to colleges and create buzz.
- Monitor workshop requests to check on the tutor availability for the
same, if not call for volunteers in mailing list to proceed.
- Triage feature requests/issues on Software and get them implemented.
Requesting interested people to join there and take the discussion further
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Inpycon