[Inpycon] [Python Express] Next steps

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:51:47 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Below are my thoughts on how to take python express forward.

   -    Create a separate mailing list [1] and call for volunteers to join
   mailing list to contribute to the project.
   -    Get admins from different regions so local user groups would have
   access to manage instead of having a single point of contact.
   -    Make partnership with open source groups like IEEE, FSMK, etc., to
   spread the word on python express to various colleges and organizations.
   -    Incorporate feedback system with python express so that every tutor
   and college can share their feedback on the workshop conducted.
   -    We need to review the existing software to analyze available and
   required features to take it forward. I would request everyone to share
   their feedback with the software.

At present Vanitha, Vignesh , Krace , Sreekanth and me have volunteered
ourselves.

We need more volunteers for this project for various tasks (below).

   - Monitor workshop requests from colleges.
   - Reach out to colleges and create buzz.
   - Monitor workshop requests to check on the tutor availability for the
   same, if not call for volunteers in mailing list to proceed.
   - Triage feature requests/issues on Software and get them implemented.

Requesting interested people to join there and take the discussion further
there.

Thanks,
Vijay