[Inpycon] Talk selection status

Vanitha Shanmugam vani.pree at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 09:23:51 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Thanks to selection panel, we have come up with initial set of talks. We
will be reaching out to the individual proposers to get the confirmation on
their availability before we publicise the schedule.
Since we have good number of talks, we are planning to use Audi 3 as well
for regular sessions along with sponsor's sessions.

Will be able to provide detailed info once everything is finalised.

Next step for the selection panel is to reach out to the proposers for
final content and review them.

Thanks,
Vanitha