[Inpycon] Suggestion for panel members for PyCon India 2015

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:23:25 CET 2015

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 12:50 PM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>     As per last year's feedback and suggestions on improvising our talk
> quality we are planning to create panel team consisting of members from
> different area of expertise(Core python, Web, Scipy and other).
>     This team will actively provide feedback to each submitter on their
> talk.

Why don't we start with the talk selection team last year? IMHO, that was
the best talk selection team I've seen so far. There could be some mistakes
and wrong decisions, but it was surely in the right direction.

>      We request all to suggest people by filling the google form
>

> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tXUQbBmYa_H-PtiMUAkdGWSXnAs4LLXQv_O3u3_mKLg/viewform?usp=send_form

This worries me. Who is going to review this and on what basis? Who is on
the panel for selecting the talk-selection-panel?