[Inpycon] Moving in.pycon.org to PSSI server

vignesh vignesh.sarma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:11:21 CET 2015

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 10:15 PM, vignesh <vignesh.sarma at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 12:08 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 5:44 PM, vignesh <vignesh.sarma at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have already volunteered to manage servers, I will take the
>>> responsibility of migration.

>>> I will take care of this. Can you give info on our current mail server
>>> setup ? Highly appreciate sharing config files.
>>>

>> Vignesh, I've sent up config files offline.
>>
>> Do let me know once you are done with setting up the mail server. I think
>> the current e2e networks node already runs exim with this configuration.
>>

> Current e2e server is running on very old version of debian. We need to
> reimage it to Ubuntu 14.04. Once that is done we will set up the exim on
> that machine.
>
> Meanwhile if you and prepare the dump, once the machine is ready we can
> host it there.
>

>>>  * Setup http server on new node serving in.pycon.org and proxy all
>>> requests to current in.pycon.org IP address (see dig in.pycon.org for
>>> IP) - Krace?

We got the server reimaged, pycon.pssi.org.in is setup and running on it.
Older pycon sites are proxy_passed to pycon.anandology.com. (Once the
static dump is ready we can switch.)

Can you do the needful to CNAME in.pycon.org to pycon.pssi.org by writing
to PSF folks?
Email server is yet to be setup, will update MX record once done.

--
-Best
Vignesh