[Inpycon] Video Management in PyCon India 2015

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 07:56:37 CET 2015

Hi,

Every year we face lots of hurdles with video management from finding the
volunteers, getting them training sessions on handling the equipment,
managing and setting up the equipment in the venue a day before conference
and processing the video later to upload.

It is strenuous for the video volunteers as well as they can't attend any
sessions on their choice and have to be managing the video capturing all
the three days.

To ease the life of everyone we are discussing with a vendor who has done
video management for Functional Programming and Agile India conferences.

They charge around *40,000 a day* and its *1.2L for the entire conference
including workshop* which is very much affordable.

Here is the link for Agile India
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjY0eBQFZJI&list=PL9Z-JgiTsOYQjHFwf5maIjFXahl-d0gvU>
for
your reference.