[Inpycon] Video Management in PyCon India 2015

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Wed Feb 18 03:55:38 CET 2015

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 12:05 AM, Kiran Jonnalagadda <jace at pobox.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the vote of confidence, Arvi and Shrayas.
>
> The PyCon crew is a doing a great job already, and I'm happy to continue
> offering equipment and training pro bono on behalf of HasGeek.

​From the original note about a vendor being considered: "They charge
around *40,000 a day* and its *1.2L for the entire conference including
workshop* which is very much affordable."​

​Since the other vendor is "very much affordable" at 1.2L per the note, I
presume a higher amount of spend is fine - let me assume 1.5-2L.  If this
were the case, would HasGeek be up for taking this up - potentially via
someone else who uses your equipment and is trained by you? Since this is
for just a 3 day period, perhaps this may work?​