[Inpycon] Video Management in PyCon India 2015

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:14:34 CET 2015

> Vijay, I'm not sure why you think it's not a good idea to compliment
> someone in public. The video volunteers did a good job and this is a good
> thing. It deserves to be recognised.

Let me clarify my statement. I have no concern in complimenting the
volunteers in public as I myself have done it so many times and I agree
that last year video volunteers did a tremendous job even after having so
less experience. My contention was about the feedback provided by the video
volunteers last year which I did not want to make it public.

I would request, lets focus on video management for PyCon India 2015.