[Inpycon] Video Management in PyCon India 2015

Anurag anurag3rdsep at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:52:44 CET 2015

Hello,

I think everyone missed out the first time when I raised my hand in this
discussion. Or may be my mail was not delivered.

I will like to work on video management this year as well and I am from
Bangalore as well.

As of last year I don't think anyone circulated the information about post
processing work. There were teams formed and post processing was assigned
to two people.
I would have helped  had I known Krace was handling this alone.

I was there till the last moment at Nimhans, don't know how I missed this.