[Inpycon] Keynote speakers update

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Thu Jul 9 16:47:56 CEST 2015

A few more possibilities.

Alex Gaynor - PyPy and PyCA. Very active on the community side of things
too.

Van Lindberg - He can offer non-technical perspectives on various
aspects of the community that will be educational.

Holger Krekel - py.test author/maintainer. I think py.test is as brilliant as
it is under appreciated. Also, Holger is one of the most helpful project
leaders I've ever met.

Mike Bayer - SQLAlchemy. Python's "killer application". I'd love to have
his perspectives on the non relational database trends.

--
Cordially,
Noufal