[Inpycon] Poster session

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:53:42 CEST 2015

> - We will collect & filter poster session proposals similar to CFP. We
> need to come up with guide lines for it.

 We need to think on guidelines. I would request members help with it.

> Can people speak about closed source stuff or about company culture ?

 Am fine if they get necessary approvals.

> - Logistics for the poster session (white board, print outs) ?

This can be arranged once we finalize plan.

> - Timing for poster session ? How many per day ?

 We can do it on second day post lunch. Let do one day to start with.

> - Location for poster session ? Space between Audi 2 and Audi 3 ?

Yes we can use space between Audi 2 and Audi 3.

Requesting all to share their views.