[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah sree at mahiti.org
Wed Jul 22 07:07:25 CEST 2015

On 22 July 2015 at 10:28, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:

> PSSI has officially declared in the AGM that it doesn't have confidence
> that the Python Express/Month can run for entire year.

No. Not sure of this. There were discussions around the name as the
transition from "Python Month" to "Python Express" happened with out much
of discussion with the volunteers involved.

> Also, I see PSSI as a legal framework that allows us to take sponsorships
> and spend money. Everything else is community.

Exactly. Hence I feel it should be PSSI promoted community event. We will
need financial support in one way or the other. And we need to bring in
structure to it to make it run sustainably ( as its being done from 2010).
- sree

--
Sreekanth S Rameshaiah
Executive Director