[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Vijay Bang vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 08:45:28 CEST 2015

> On 24-Jul-2015, at 11:54, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Kracekumar Ramaraju <me at kracekumar.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
>>> On Fri, Jul 24 2015, Anand Chitipothu wrote:
>>>

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Your point is clear enough. I think you should go ahead with running
>>> Python express and use the relevant lists to involve instructors,
>>> students and volunteers as necessary.
>>>
>>> I don't think anyone wants to actually prevent python month from
>>> happening. It's mostly, as far as I understand, a matter of superfluous
>>> things like who gets the credit and under what organisation it's being
>>> done all of which are completely irrelevant to people who might benefit
>>> from the project itself (newcomers to python mostly).
>>>
>>> Given this, the sanest way forward is to just do what you think is
>>> right. All projects need a "first among equals" and your interest makes
>>> you the obvious candidate. If PSSI needs to get involved for anything,
>>> we'll cross that bridge then.
>>>

>> Still there isn't clear explanation what is the problem of being PSSI project.
>> Unless it is clear there is no use of pushing it.
>
> Let me turn it around.
>
> It is not clear what it means by a "PSSI project". Unless it is clear, there is no use of pushing it.

why did you make copyright for python express as pssi project when you were clear ?
Why did we  ran it pycon India run up event ?
Why did we call for volunteer run the project under pssi umbrella ?

You have made any point clear . I would request first clarify  so whole community know your stand .

I see in Twitter you are requesting for new mailing list what should we take it as ?