[Inpycon] [PyCon India 2015] CFP status

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Jun 22 07:23:00 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-22 10:49, Anand B Pillai wrote:
[..]
> It is also the question of how does one get experience unless one gets
> exposure ? A kind of chicken-egg problem.

This is rehasing an old discussion that came up here. My opinion back
then was
to have people speak at smaller events like user group meetings etc.
before speaking
at a conference. There were some valid counters to that though.

I'm okay with either way really. Just that it should be clear and in
black and white how things are being done.