[Inpycon] Female Speakers @ PyCon India 2015

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:35:09 CET 2015

Hi,

As we all know that PSSI is working towards increasing diversity, we are
looking to increase the female speakers in InPyCon.

We are planning to provide few facilities to female speakers in PyCon India
2015.

We have categorized according to the location of the speaker.

Outside Bangalore
    1. Travel and Accommodation expense upto 10,000 will be provided by
PyCon India

     Expense will be reimbursed on submission of original receipts on or
before Oct 4th @ PyCon India Venue.

Bangaloreans
   1. Free Conference Tickets
    2. Child care facility will be provided if we are able to find an
organization who can help us with this.

Thanks,
Vijay