[Inpycon] Child Care facility @ PyCon India 2015

Deep Laxman Sukhwani deepsukhwani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:52:22 CET 2015

Comes down to ethics... Who uses those caretaker passes and for what
purpose.
Again investing resources to prevent misuse of such passes.

I might be way too skeptic mentioning ethics but if there are many (a
measure could be more than a certain percentage of total attendees) people
requesting caretaker passes organizers might need to take this into
consideration.
On 25-Mar-2015 5:56 pm, "Kiran Jonnalagadda" <jace at pobox.com> wrote:

> One other thing: many parents will already have care takers for their
> kids, but (a) younger kids can't be left at home or with the caretaker for
> more than 2-3 hours at a time, and (b) if the caretaker can come to the
> venue, the entry fee is a barrier.
>
> Having a caretaker pass could be an easy answer.
>
> Kiran
>

> --
> Kiran Jonnalagadda
> http://jace.zaiki.in
> http://hasgeek.com
>
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 5:54 PM, Kiran Jonnalagadda <jace at pobox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes, we've been progressively improving this space over the last few
>> events. We have it mapped out now for MLR JP Nagar, but not for Nimhans.
>>
>> Kiran
>>

>> --
>> Kiran Jonnalagadda
>> http://jace.zaiki.in
>> http://hasgeek.com
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 4:19 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <
>> noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:

>>> kids.
>>> age
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Did you guys provide a space like this at any of the HG events recently?
>>> --
>>> Cordially,
>>> Noufal
>>> http://nibrahim.net.in