[Inpycon] Keynote speaker for PyCon India 2015

Kiran Jonnalagadda jace at pobox.com
Sun May 3 04:24:46 CEST 2015

These are all individuals who've done some outstanding work, so I'd like to
consider this from the perspective of what we hope their presence will
encourage in India. Therefore, my choices:

Armin Ronacher: for Flask, which is increasingly growing in popularity
Audrey Roy Greenfeld: for that rare combination of artistic and programming
talent
Hilary Mason: for data science, the hottest topic for Indian startups for
the last few years

Kiran

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda