[Inpycon] Volunteers to design a Poster for CFP

Vanitha Shanmugam vani.pree at gmail.com
Sun May 3 16:26:20 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Since there are no further comments, we are finalizing the CFP Poster.

I request the media team to publicize this in different mailing lists,
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletters/magazines and all places
applicable.

@Everyone, as we discussed in the Volunteer meetup, please do share the
poster in your Organizations and also in your personal accounts (such as
FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and personal blogs) to encourage more people to
submit proposals. We are just left with 28 days!

Thanks,
Vanitha