[Inpycon] A thought on workshops

Jaidev Deshpande deshpande.jaidev at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:05:11 CEST 2015

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 12:15 AM, Puneeth Chaganti <punchagan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 12:11 AM, Noufal Ibrahim KV
> <noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
> >
> > This[1] is a semi-aborted project which was originally started to gather
> > ideas like this.
>
> The wiki page is on the same repository. :) I put it in a wiki page
> since it felt more lightweight than adding stuff to a "handbook",
> whose status is unknown.
>
> --
> Puneeth

While it might be too late to try and organize distributed workshops, I
don't think it's too late to have a call for run up events. I suspect many
local chapters are already thinking along these lines. (I know the Pune
Python group has set some wheels in motion.)

There seems to be no central place to discuss run up events. What do we do
about that? Start a thread here or take it up on IRC?

--
JD