[Inpycon] PyCon India 2016

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:54:01 EST 2015

@Pulkit We hold the hangout meets every Thursday 9:0 pm

Just for your information, our next meet is being rescheduled cause of
Diwali for the week after so next hangout is on next to next Thursday(19th)
and next physical meet is on next to next Saturday  21st.

Meet-up page will be updated to reflect the changes.

For live streaming and recording We would love to get in touch with your
contact,  let us know what details you need if any.

Kind Regards
Akkshay