[Inpycon] PyConIndia 2016 date finalisation

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 07:00:43 EST 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 5:17 PM, qua non <akshayaurora at gmail.com> wrote:

> ok, so conflicts with exams in most universities means, october first week
> fits. Weather is warm but still not hot.
>
> If there isn't a better suggestion I guess we should try for 1st, 2nd
> october.

​2nd Oct is a National holiday and Sunday afaik seen the Sirifort list of
terms they will not open it except for Govt organizations .

it reads as follows from there page here
http://dff.nic.in/hireauditorium.asp

"No booking will be made for National holidays viz; 26th January, 15th
August and 2nd October except in the case of Govt. departments."

-Satya
Satyaakam.net <http://satyaakam.net/> | fossevents.in |