[Inpycon] Thank you for delivering a great pycon!

Abdul Muneer abdulmuneer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 14:24:17 CEST 2015

Dear organizers and volunteers,
As an attendee, I want thank you all for organizing a great Pycon. We had
great keynote speeches, very good talks and very good facilities. This
would not have been possible without the effort put in by you all. For a
volunteer driven conference, Pycons like this and the ones in past years
are remarkable achievements.
It was also heartening to see the high standards you have set by providing
facilities like child care, which helped me attend the event along with my
family.
Regards,
Abdul Muneer

--