[Inpycon] PyCon India 2016

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 11:53:31 EDT 2015

> We need to get a idea of how much spending is usually done & in which
> areas.

  It completely depends on your planning . Major cost is Food and Venue
(This year sit was around 18) All other cost is not big.

We need to know more details about handling account, do we have some
> one(accountant?) who already takes care of this for PSSI/PyCon India

PSSI has treasurer who take care of accounting and audit with Income tax
department.
But PyCon India budget planning is done be Chair(lead) and
Co-Chair(Supporting lead) they both pretty much make final call for that
year.